The Samsung Gear 2 or Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch has limited storage for putting a few apps onto the device, and is only compatible with a handful of Samsung branded smartphones. If you need to free up or reserve the space, the good way is to remove the unnecessary apps like Easily Do. Here is the tutorial for that and it requires to be done on your paired phone.
How to install/uninstall Apps on Samsung Gear 2 or Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch
* First you should have installed the Gear Manager application on your smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S5, Grand 2, Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4/S3 and etc), and register for an Samsung Apps account and sign-in to access the content.
* Make sure your phone and watch are paired already via Bluetooth.
1. Tap on Gear Manager icon to launch it, tap the “Apps and Settings” menu and select “Samsung Apps”.
2. Many different application categories will be presented and you can browse and select any type of app or search for one by the name directly.
3. Tap the “Free” or “Install” button to start the process to download its necessary package onto your Gear smartwatch.
Note: You can not uninstalled the built-in system apps.
1. Launch Gear Manager, and go to “My apps” section. A list of all the installed apps is over there.
2. Tap the trash bin icon at the top right to switch to the edit mode.
3. To remove an app, tap on the corresponding minus button, and tap OK to confirm.